The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Break..

Another difficult night. I've finally gotten a break. Being on the "terminal" floor, reminds me that just when you think you can't take anymore- you do, and you survive. Seeing death day in and day out reminds you of your own mortality and just how precious each day is. Life was meant to be lived. We weren't meant to just survive. We weren't meant to be numb, to live without feeling. Even though each morning when I arrive home, I cry until I there are no tears left, I'm thankful. I'm thankful for a heart full of love and compassion. I'm thankful that I made a difference in these people's lives, if only for a day. I'm thankful that I'm able to get out of my bed, to live, laugh and love. I'm thankful to be who I am, and be able to share my heart with the world. Time to go back, think of me-

2 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Doug said...

God Ble

2:25 PM  
Blogger Prairie Doug said...

Okay, sorry for that driving 70 MPH on
a bumpy country road trying to type a message on the laptop is not one of my better ideas! God bless and I am.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...