The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Monday, October 24, 2005

Angel...

That's where we're headed tonight. At least this time I won't be over-dressed if I decide to wear another "Marilyn" outfit. Maria and Susan wanted to go out tonight. I knew there was no way I was going to 515 tonight. I'm not ready to see Bobby again. Not yet. I felt picking another bar would be safe. I've dealt with so much at work lately, I just have too much on my mind. I want to go out and be anonymous. I don't want to know anyone tonight. I want to have a few drinks, dance and let go. Funny how we escape, isn't it?

I'd thought about taking some vacation time and heading for Tennessee. I'd fly home-get in my Mustang and run. Run the backroads of Tennessee. Leave behind all of the hurt. Leave behind the past. I came to New York running. Deep down inside, I've known it all along. I was tired of being in the spotlight. I was tired of being the perfect "angel". I was who I was expected to be. I was who they wanted me to be. I had to get away in order to find Chloe'. I found her. I know who she is, but sometimes, she's weak. Like Scarlett O'Hara, I draw strength from my land. I lived on 22 acres of some of the most beautiful land God placed on this earth. When I sat on my porch, looking out over the mountains, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Yet, here I sit in an apartment in New York City. I ran, because I couldn't face my demons. I need to make peace with those I've left behind. I need to explain why I did the things I did.

I've stopped running- or have I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...