The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Because I Had Some Time On My Hands...

1. My roommate and I once: Had to share a king size waterbed with no heater (well, we thought it had no heater- my roommate at the time was my cousin Holly- and the bed, was her boyfriend- now husband, Jimmy's. The bed had a heater all along, we froze our asses off for nothing!)

2. Never in my life have I: been to Easter Island (but I dream of going)

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: Bobby

4. High school was: Socially amusing, and one hell of a wild time

5. When I'm nervous: I smoke.

6. The last time I cried was: It's been a litle while, but there is no shame in tears.

7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: My cousin Holly, Susan, Maria, Jessica, Jennifer, Ebony, Justin, Jake, and Michael.

8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? I'm an exhibitionist, so I'd enjoy running through someplace naked.

9. My hair: Long and Red.

10. When I was 5: My cousin Jason and I thought we were Oscar and Grundsetta Grouch.

11. Last Christmas: I was surrounded by those I love dearly and had a wonderful time at church.

12. When I turn my head left: I see my front door.

13. I should be: Doing something productive.

14. When I look down I see: my breasts. They protrude.

15. The craziest recent event was: Can't tell that one.

16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: Rachel or Phoebe

17. By this time next year: I hope to be as happy as I am right now.

18. My favorite aunt is: Aunt Judy- of course!.

19. I have a hard time understanding: Why some people take pleasure in other people's pain.

20. One time at a family gathering: Do I have to tell you? You already think I'm nutty enough.

21. You know I like you if: Hang out with you.

22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank: God

23. Take my advice: The grass isn't always as green on the other side.

24. My ideal breakfast is: An Egg McMuffin, or Shoney's Breakfast Buffet

25. If you visit my home town: You'll discover that if you don't like Wal-Mart or Fast Food, you're SOL

26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: Susan and Maria.

27. If you spend the night at my house: Prepare to be "loved by Morris".

28. I'd stop my wedding if: I found out my fiancee' had been cheating.

29. The world could do without: "W" and the dumb ass republicans.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Have "W" as the president.

31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: Shampoo, sad, isn't it?

32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: Dinner.

33. My favorite blonde is: Susan.

34. My favorite brunette is: Maria.

35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: "Get Off My Ass"

36. The last time I was drunk: It's been too long.

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: Cows!

38. I shouldn't have been: Treated the way I was by a friend.

39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Yes.

40. Last night I: did laundry, and had dinner with Carrie, from work.

41. There's this girl I know who: lives inside the woman I am. And I am glad she is still there.

42: I don't know: Lightning Bugs butts light up.

43. A better name for me would be: Savannah (gotta love the old South)

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: Shoot myself.

45. How many days until my birthday?: Just a few!

46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: Well, not so much celebrity as icon- Mother Teresa.

47. I've lived at my current address since: 2003.

48. I've been told I look like: A lot of different people.

49. If I could have any car, it would be: Another white Camero convertible.

50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: TJ, for my beloved "Teeger" who's in Heaven.

How about you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn Barek said...

Great answers!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Toll-free audio conferencing nexium for dogs cybersitter audio conferencing suggest url Miele solution hepa cylinder vacuum cleaners

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...