The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Favorites...

I've been asked by a few people some of my favorite things... So here you go :0)

Favorite Perfumes: Addict- Dior, Coco- Chanel, Chanel No. 5- Chanel, and Mahora-Guerlain ... I'm a perfume addict! I have tons, but those are my top picks.

Favorite Songs- "These Arms of Mine"- Joan Osbourne, "Just One Look"- Doris Troy, "Breathing"- Lifehouse, "I Go Crazy"- Paul Davis, "Jackie Blue"- Ozark Mountain Daredevils, "Coming Aroung Again"- Carly Simon, "Why"- Annie Lennox, "Crazy Baby" and "Poison Apples"- Joan Osbourne, "Angel"- Sarah McLaughlin, "Criminal"- Fiona Apple- Those are just a few of many.

What I Look For In A Man- Honesty, Sincerity, Mystery, Passion, Ambition, and Devotion...

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask- and thanks to all for their e-mails and comments *S*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...