The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Monday, December 26, 2005

Borrowed Quiz...

EIGHT FRIENDS

List eight of your friends. (Variation on a myspace survey)

1 Susan
2 Maria
3 Jake
4 Justin
5 Alex
6 Olivia
7 Bobby
8 Ebony

1.When/ how did you meet number 6?

I met Olivia almost 3 years ago when I was working triage in the ER. She was interviewing a victim. We've stayed in contact over the years professionally and socially.


2.Why are you friends with 3?

He's one of the sweetest people in this world, and someone I'm so thankful to have in my life.


3. Is 7 in a relationship?

*LOL* That would be a big NO.


4.Have you kissed 2?

On the cheek.


5.Have you hugged 4?

Of course- I hug all of my friends.


6. Have you done anything sexual with 6?

No, we're both straight, so it just wouldn't work out.


7.Would 1 and 8 make a good couple?

Once again, they're both straight, so it just wouldn't work out.


8.How long have you known 2?

For six years.


9.Would you ever kiss number 7?

Yes, I've kissed Bobby many times.


10.What's a good memory with 5?

Pulling her off of the bar at the Detective's Ball.


11.Ever hugged 8?

Of course! I hug all my friends!


12.Do you like 1?

Yes, she's one of my best friends!


13.Is 5 nice?

Absolutely!


14.How did you meet 3?

I met him through his boyfriend, and a dear friend of mine, Justin. We ended up working together at Proffitts' as well.


15.Who makes you laugh?

Everyone listed. They've all done something insane to bring a smile to my face.


16.Who makes you smile?

All of them. They're each one dear to me.


17.When was the last time you talked to 1?

About an hour ago.


18.Would 3 and 6 make a cute couple?

Well, if Jake was straight maybe.


19.Does 8 love you?

Yes, she's like a sister to me!


20.Do you see 3 a lot?

No :0( I wish I did


21.Describe 4 in 3 sentences.

He smokes while carving the Thanksgiving turkey. He has a good heart. He and I share a brain.


22.What would you buy 1 for their birthday?

A bottle of Ralph Lauren Blue- Her favorite perfume.


23.Have you traveled anywhere with 5?

No.


24.Do you have fun with 7?

I have the time of my life with him.


25. Is 2 a cool person?

Absolutely!


26.Who is the loudest?

Olivia


27.Do any of them get on your nerves sometimes?

No, not really?


28.Do you know when 8's birthday is?

Yes, December 1st, 1979


29.What do you really think of 2?

She's an awesome friend!


30.Best memory with 7?

Going to the Detective's Ball with him. I can't honestly say I have a bad memory.


31.Does 1 even know you?

That's a stupid question.


32.Is 5 happy?

I believe as happy as she can be.


33.Does 8 live close?

No :0(


34.Do you have any classes with 5?

I'm not in school...


36.Are you and 1 close?

Absolutely!


37.Do you wanna kiss 2?

No!


38.Is 6 a good person?

Absolutely.


39.Does 2 own a car?

Nope.


40. Describe 1 in one word?

Precious.


41. How many of them have you slept with?

None. One I would consider *winks*


42. Whats the best thing about 2?

She has a big heart and an open mind.


43. What is 4's favorite color?

Black


44. What is 1's favorite thing to do?

Smoke.


45. One thing you wish you could tell 6?

That it's ok that she's in love with her partner, everyone already knows, it's time she admitted it to herself as well.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I feel so...so slighted.

2:50 AM  
Blogger ann said...

Mikey, mikey, I love you mwahx

chloe, what fun. now let me think ..... hmmmmmm

Glad to see Bobby only rates No. 7 now. LOL Of course, he's my No.1

lotsa luv ann xxxxxxx

6:08 AM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Mikey, I love you- but if I added you, I'd had to say truthful things, and you know there could lead *LOL*

1:59 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

No...what? That …I'm valiant, and daring, and noble of bearing…courageous and gallant…a mountain of talent!

And I bet you have no idea where I got that from.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Mike: Behave yourself!

Chloe': Awesome list. Thanks for putting a smile on my face! :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Mikey- I can't help but love you, even if you drive me insane!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

I love the list. And am thankful to see no threatening penguins attached to it. ;-)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...