The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Monday, October 31, 2005

Just For Fun...

These questions were sent to me by a friend... I thought it would be fun to share with everyone.


Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?

Does heavily rolling and egging their house and car count?


Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?

Yes, probably a thousand or so during pageants.


What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?

Their eyes, and their height. I like tall men, with broad shoulders and mysterious eyes.


What is your biggest mistake?

Not learning to live for myself sooner...


Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

No. But I am an accident waiting to happen.


Say something totally random about yourself.

I'm listening to "Magnet and Steel" by Walter Egan right now, and singing it loudly as I type.


Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Yes, Tracy Bregman from the Young and the Restless.


Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Absolutely, Spongebob Squarepants RULES!!! Angry Beavers are still great too!


Did you have braces?

Yes, a huge mouth full of metal for 4 long, painful years!!!


Are you comfortable with your height?

Yes, I'm 5'9. Although it is hard finding men who are taller sometimes.


Do you speak any other languages?

I've studied French and am relatively fluent.


Have you ever been to a tanning salon?

Yes, I used to live in one... I literally tanned 365 days a year. There is a playboy bunny on my left ankle showing how white my skin will never be again. I haven't tanned in over a year, and it's still there. God only knows what I've done to myself.


What magazines do you read?

Cosmo, Glamour, Allure, Elle, Pageantry... Did I forget any?


Have you ever ridden in a limo?

Yes!


Has anyone you were really close to passed away?

Yes...


Do you watch MTV?

Not any more. It's not the same as it was back in the "good ol' days".


What's something that really annoys you?

Stupidity


What's something you really like?

Sleep, Cigarettes, Friends


Can you dance?

Absolutely!


What's the latest you have ever stayed up?

Well, being a nurse, a LONG TIME. I think the longest was 49 hours.


Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?

Yes.


When was the last time you cried?

Saturday night.


Have you ever been to another country?

No.


Do you wish on stars?

Yes...


If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Magenta


What is your occupation?

Registered Nurse


Last person you spoke to on the phone?

Susan


Have you ever dyed your hair?

Do I have to tell the truth?


What do you do to vent anger?

Scream and Smoke...


Who is the friend you have had the longest?

Jennifer


How many states have you lived in?

Two


Favorite dog breed?

Boxer Bulldog


Cherry or Blueberry?

Blueberry


Favorite car?

Camero Convertible... Oh how I miss mine :0(


What was the last movie you watched?

Wrong Turn


If you were a mixed drink, what would you be?

A Banshee


Do you go to church?

Yes


How many pets do you have?

Four. One cat, three hermit crabs.



*Where do people come up with these things? *LOL*

5 Comments:

Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Janice- ya gotta love Spongebob- and Squidward... I even have a hermit crab named "Mr. Krabs" *LOL*

My day today was much better than saturday night- I hope yours has been good considering circumstance... Take care- *HUGS*

11:28 PM  
Blogger ann said...

This is fun - can I join in - I saw it on vdofan's blog.

Never vandalized anything

Sung in front of people - only when drunk and can't remember the next day

First thing notice about men - thier presence. There is that special something known as 'je ne sais quoi'

My biggest mistake - where to start? Being a doormat

Hurt myself on purpose - yes

Say something totally random about myself - stop the world I want to get off

Has anyone said I look like a celebrity - no

Do I still watch kiddy tv, etc. - no

Did I have braces - no

Am I comfortable with my height - no way I'm only 5'0"

Other languages - rusty French, studied commercial french, although in another age translated french documents. When I'm in France it comes back to me. Also fairly fluent in Ivrit (modern Hebrew). Studied Spanish but forgotten it now.

Tanning salon - no never - I have the typical English rose complexion

Don't read magazines - the newspaper takes all day and I love books

Ridden in a limo - no

My father passed away 3 weeks ago today

Do I watch MTV - yes when I'm not watching vdo

What really annoys me - bad manners

What do I really like - sleep when it comes and precious holidays

Can I dance - I love to dance, but don't think I'm that good, but it doesn't stop me. As soon as the music plays I'm away

The latest I've stayed up - all night

Never been rushed to hospital in an ambulance - only ever rushed by car to give birth

I cried today

Yes I've travelled. Florida, but only on business, but never again as that's where my ex is with his other woman. A lot of Europe and mostly Israel where my son, his wife and grandson live. There's a pic of him on my blog

No never wished on stars

I think I'd be a yellow crayon - like the sun

My occupation is in finance, but now I work sending domiciliary opticians to residental homes

Last person I spoke to on the phone was business; I was at work

Yes, in fact I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow. I'm in my 40's and little bits of silver are appearing, sob!!!

How do I vent anger - I'm not good at that, but if I'm not driving I have a lager and a ciggy

My longest friend is Judy and I love her, but I have many I have been friendly with for more than 30 years

I don't have a favourite dog - I'm a cat lover

Blueberry

I'd love a porsche

The last movie I watched was on dvd, the Velocity of Gary

A mixed drink would have to be a cosmopolitan

I go to synagogue

I have no pets at the moment, but used to have cats, an aviary of budgerigars and lots of goldfish - can't afford more mouths to feed
lol

thanks for this

lotsa luv Ann xxxxxx

1:02 PM  
Blogger Prorokini Golebica said...

these questions:
vandalized things? Yes, I when I was considerably younger
sung in front of people? Yes.

First thing notice about men - the way they laugh-- I think

My biggest mistake - where to start? I just don't know
Hurt myself on purpose - yes

Say something totally random about myself -- never at home, nowhere a stranger

Has anyone said I look like a celebrity -- someone compared me to an obese ex-model...

Do I still watch kiddy tv, etc. - yes, sometimes.

Did I have braces - never had

Am I comfortable with my height - yes. as a child, no never, but as a grown woman I know, that it doesn't matter being only 5, 2.
Other languages - mother tongue: German. Other languages: Danish, French, Italien (not so well), Polish, Russian (not so well), a little Croatian, Latin.
Tanning salon -- my parents have one. I used it sometimes when I was younger, but my skin doesn't tan easily

I read everything, if there are no books or women's zines available I read daddy's hunting magazines.
Ridden in a limo - no


Do I watch MTV - no.
What really annoys me - people who cannot speak their native language properly.

What do I really like -- be free of fears about the future.

Can I dance - not at all.

The latest I've stayed up - I've spend more than 36 hours without sleep.

No ambulance rides.

I wept a little today, as well as yesterday, cried horribly on sunday

I travel to Poland every year.

Stars?

a red one.

as someone put it: it is easier to list the occupations I've never had. A little like the Kirk character on the Gilmore Girls show.

I phoned my mother some hours ago.

Dyed hair?
I did such stuff as a teen. Bleached them white, or dyed them orange or purple...when I felt I was growing up I shaved my head. Never done anything since.

Anger? I grind my teeth when I'm angry. My dentist is not satisfied at all. She should be, it means more money for her.


I had a very close friend for years. She was my teacher, as child. She betrayed me in an awful way and I never want to see her again.

I am more a cat person, but as for dogs, I like that German "Spitz" race.

definetely blueberry.


The last movie I watched? The Passion. Last year.

A mixed drink? A dry martini.

Yes, I go to church.

Pets: 4 cats, living at my family's home in the country.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Prorokini Golebica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run of the mill blogs on purse pattern are not hard to find. I enjoyed yours. I choose a different topic each week, just to see what is out there. Be good! purse pattern

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...