The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Paper Wings....

Paper wings, all torn and bent,
But you made me feel like they were heaven sent,
Paper wings, not real at all,
But they took me high enough to really fall,
Your paper kisses, faded too soon,
Just like a paper rose, beneath a paper moon,
Paper wings, paper wings,
Oh how could I expect to fly with only paper wings,

Angels singing, didn't you hear,
If only I'd listened close, when they whispered in my ear,

Paper wings, paper wings,
Oh how could I expect to fly with only paper wings,
I tried to fly but found that I had only paper wings...


I think I'll watch Hope Floats tonight.... Sans Espoir, Nous n'avons rien...

Bonne Nuit.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Rommel said...

mais, avec amour, nous avons tout.Sans amour et espere, nous avons rien.

Have you seen "Singles"? Might be a good one, too.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

C'est vrai... I've seen "Singles" I LOVED that movie!

*Sends Hugs back to Janice*

11:03 PM  
Blogger Rommel said...

Ah the 80's-I still love U2, A-ha, Depeche Mode(I am going to see them in Sea-town on the 16th of next month with my MOM, who is a die-hard fan), the Police and don't forget Bryan Adams! Yeah, the 80's weren't that bad, you know, sans the AIDS scares, Reganomics, Iran-contra, Donnahue, and Dan Fogelberg on Compact Disc! Yeesh!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...