The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

For Neele....

She said she'd like for me to respond to this, so I thought I'd share it with everyone...

Three names I go by:

1. Chloe'
2. Espere'
3. Sis

Three screen names I have had:
1. Chloe'
2. Sparkling Seduction
3. Can't remember?

Three physical things I like about myself:

1. My Face
2. My Hair
3. My eyes

Three physical things I don't like about myself:

1. My oily skin
2. My 10 extra pounds
3. My pale skin

Three parts of my heritage:

1. Southern *LOL*
2. German
3. Native American

Three things that scare me:

1. Republicans
2. George Bush *see above*
3. Stupid People

Three of my everyday essentials:

1. Cigarettes
2. My Cat
3. My friends and their drama

Three of my favorite musical artists:

1. Joan Osborne
2. Sheryl Crow
3. Pearl Jam

Three of my favorite songs:

1. At Last: Joan Osborne
2. These Arms of Mine: Joan Osborne
3. Poison Apples: Joan Osborne
*You can't tell I love Joan, can you?*

Three things I want in a relationship (beneath love):

1. Respect
2. Fidelity
3. Humor

Three LIES:

1. "I've quit smoking"
2. "I've only had ONE drink"
3. "I don't think about Bobby"

Three TRUTHS:

1. I'm addicted to "As The World Turns".
2. I sing and dance, any time, anywhere.
3. I have more pocket books *AKA: Handbags* than I know what to do with.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:

1. Eyes
2. Broad Shoulders
3. Strong Hands

Three of my favorite hobbies:

1. Singing
2. Dancing
3. Writing

Three things I want to do really badly now:

1. Scream
2. Stay home
3. Smoke

Three careers I've considered (more dreamed of):

1. Dancer- On Broadway or NYC Ballet
2. Singer
3. Writer

Three places I want to go on vacation:

1. Easter Island
2. Tahiti
3. LA- NOT Lower Alabama *LOL*

Three kid's names I like:

1. Hannah
2. Olivia
3. Donovan

Three things I want to do before I die:

1. See Easter Island
2. Find Myself
3. Make the world a better place

Three ways that I am stereotypically a boy:

1. I smoke
2. I cuss like a sailor
3. I can take a shot of moonshine without even flinching

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:

1. I was a high school/college Cheerleader
2. Miss Watauga Valley/Miss Tennessee
3. Dior- Addict
*need I say more?


Three people that I would like to see respond...

1. Bobby
2. Alex
3. Janice

I hope you enjoyed it Neele! :0)

4 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Doug said...

An interesting mix of fantasy and reality I presume ?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Remember, Truth is STRANGER than fiction....

1:48 AM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

I'm glad ya did :0)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Rommel said...

Miss, you are an amazing woman.

PS-I saw Pearl Jam at the Gorge at George, the place that Dave Matthews called "Heavens Ampatheater". And, I have gotten to talk shop with Mike Mcready. He bummed a smoke from me.

Yeah..you are an amazing woman.

PS-check out the Rockfords(Mike's other band) and a little band called Goodness sometime. Their record "Anthem" is a great record for someone to get over another person. Carrie knows how to write.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...