The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Friday, November 11, 2005

For Fun- Again...

1. What time did you get up this morning? Too Early to talk about...

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Star Wars IIII

4. What is your favorite TV show? As The World Turns

5. What did you have for breakfast? A Strawberry Pop-Tart

6. What is your middle name? Espere'

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian/Chinese/Japanese

8. What foods do you dislike? Liver, Peas

9. Your favorite Potato chip? Plain

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Joan Osborne Righteous Love

11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Mustang

12. Favorite sandwich? McDonald's Big Mac

13. What characteristics do you despise? Insecurity, Arrogance, Ignorance *I go from one end of the spectrum to the other, huh? *LOL*

14. Favorite item of clothing? My black Dior halter-top

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you
go? Easter Island or Tahiti

16. What color is your bathroom? Silver and Pink

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Dior

18. Where would you want to retire to? Tennessee

19. Favorite time of day? Dusk

20. Where were you born? Johnson City, Tennessee

21. Favorite sport to watch? Football

22. Who do you wish you could talk to? Jennifer

23. Person you haven't seen in a long time? Josh

24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide

25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night Owl

27. What size shoe do you wear? 10

28. Do you have pets? Yes, a cat and 3 hermit crabs

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Don't I wish!

30. What did you want to be when you were little? Miss America

31. Favorite Candy Bar? 3 Musketeers

32. What is your best childhood memory? Playing with my cousins at my grandmother's house.

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? I've worked for a cosmetic counter, and am currently a nurse.

34. What color underwear are you wearing? none

35. Nicknames: Sis, CG,

36. Piercings? Yes, 12. 6 in my left ear, 5 in my right, and one in my nose. *Can't wear any to work though*

37. Eye color? Brown

38. Ever been to Africa? no

39. Ever been toilet papering? Absolutely!

40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Yes

41. Been in a car accident? Yes

42. Croutons or bacon bits? Rice Noodles!

43. Favorite day of the week? Friday

44. Favorite restaurant? Hmmmmmm, gotta think on that one

45. Favorite flower? Orchid

46. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate

47. Disney or Warner Bros? Disney AND Warner Bros

48. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonalds

49. What color is your bedroom carpet? I have hard wood floors

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? I'd better not tell you that one...

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Louis Vuitton

53. What do you do most often when you are bored? Smoke

54. Bedtime? Whenever I fall asleep

55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this
questionnaire? ?? Anyone

56. Last person you went to dinner with? Susan and Maria

57. What are you listening to right now? Joan Osborne, At Last

59. What is your favorite color? Purple

60. Lake, Ocean or river? Ocean

61. How many tattoos do you have? None

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Does anyone honestly give a shit?

2 Comments:

Blogger Prairie Doug said...

Sounds like your living on the edge.
Sorry I have not got on in a while. I just turned 40 and I've been a little distracted with everything going on.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

I've missed you! Glad you're back! And happy 40th! :0)

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...