The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I Believe It's True...

"Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no getting over you
You know I'm just a fool whos willing
To sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see there's nothing left for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now, there's no where to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you

My head is saying fool foget him
My heart is saying don't let go
Hold on to the end that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you"



I just awoke from a vivid dream. I can't get him out of my mind. The vision of him in my dreams haunts me. I can hear his voice, I feel his arms holding me- all of the things I want, but don't have. I'm hopelessly devoted to a man who barely knows I'm alive. Sleep, it's not my friend tonight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ames said...

I'm sure he knows you're alive. If really not, then make him know!

(Heh, look at me talking, when what did I write about just last night?)

I'll make you deal. I'll ask mine out and you'll ask yours out. Work for you?

:)

10:29 AM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Amey- I did- unfortunately it's not a social call I'm making....

Janice- you're such a sweetie too- thanks for everything :0) *Hugs to both of you*

2:22 PM  
Blogger Ames said...

aha, I see. Well I hope everything works out!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything will be fine Chloe, just beleive yourself and look into your heart. He'll see how you sparkle. You'll do great! Take care!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...