The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thinking....

I'm so lazy! I didn't get out of bed until 11:00am! I've slept my day away! Oh well, I suppose we all deserve some time to just be a "lazy daisy". Susan stopped by the deli on the way over to my apartment. I'm so glad she did! I was starving! She and Ethan had a hot date last night. She's been seeing quite a bit of him since Halloween. He seems to be a really good guy. I'm so happy for her. It's time she finally had some happiness in her life. She's spent so much time helping others, and trying to make them happy, that so often she put herself on the backburner. She looks better than she ever has- she's finally taking care of herself.

Ethan has to work graveyard tonight, and she wanted to go out. I haven't been to 515 in awhile, so it will be a welcome change of scenery. As I sat in my comfy recliner, I realized something that paralyzed me with fear. Susan snapped me back into reality by telling me I looked like I had seen a ghost. I can't run anymore. I can't run from Bobby. He knows who I am, and where to find me. Now, if I see him, I have to face him. I can't be afraid of what I want, and might not have. I have to stand up and look it straight in the eye.

If I see him tonight, I have to talk to him. I can't look at him and run anymore. How am I going to handle this? Knowing he's "Emma's" son, doesn't change how I feel about him, and what I want. Until I found out, I was able to fight it. To put him in the darkest corner of my mind, and not bring him out, unless I happened to see him. But now, that's all changed. I have to face the reality, that I may not only see him at the bar, but at work as well. He may be a more constant figure in my life than I had counted on.

All I can do is leave up to God above. Maybe this is what I've been waiting for, for so very long. I don't know. I just know I didn't expect any of this to happen this way. What were the chances? Slim to none? I'm still in awe thinking about it. I think I'll give my brain a rest! Maria had brought a costume over for me to mend, so I think I'll get out my sewing kit and get to work. I'm glad to have something to distract me for the time being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...