The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Saturday, December 31, 2005

On Holidays....

They come out of the woodwork. People you haven't talked to in months- years even, the come out of nowhere to ruin your day. I woke up in a good mood, really looking forward to the start of a new year. The first phone call of the day. I'm expecting Susan, Maria, Allison, maybe even Chuck- Not Brady. Damn. Why did he feel the need to call me? Here I am trying to have a good day, make positive changes in my life, and the biggest pig I know, calls me, wanting to go out tonight. WRONG! I'm not in the mood to hear about HIS apartment on 5th Avenue, and HIS Mercedes, and HIS Condo in Fiji. Me, Me, Me- that's all Brady is about. A 42 year old man with the maturity of 15 year old. Wait, I know 15 year olds who are more mature! Ugh! Pissed me off right away! I got rid of him, luckily Chuck was beeping in on the other line.

I answered Chuck more than annoyed. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone else. I know I had to be quite the bitch to him. He told me he'd like to take me out for dinner and dancing tonight. Getting to dress up, wearing a ball gown and be treated like a princess is right down my alley! My day turned around in a hurry. What gown to wear? I want to look stunning. I'm letting my hair down, and going to have a good time tonight. I'm starting my resolution of "loosening up" tonight. I'm tired of analyzing every little move and wondering where things are going. I'm living for the minute. I've said it over and over, I'm not guaranteed another day on this earth- and I'm going to live each day as if it were my last.

No, I won't be the man I'd really like to be with, but right now, that's just not possible. If you can't be with the one you love- then love the one you're with *LOL*. I think that's my new motto!

I think I'm going to call Olivia and ask if I can borrow her dress from the ball. Classy yet trashy. That's the look I'm going for tonight. I don't think Olivia will be wearing the dress again for awhile, so I'm sure it's going to be a go. Shoes- covered. I think I'm going to go pour a glass of Asti and begin celebrating- Happy New Years Everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Have a wonderful time! Happy New Year to you! :)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Attesa said...

Came across your blog just now, loved this post. :) A 42 year-old with the maturity of a 15 year-old... ah, that sounds soooo familiar. :)

Happy New Year!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun!

6:25 PM  
Blogger ann said...

Bet you look stunning and will bowl any man over. Hope the evening turned out ;o))

Happy New Year sweetheart

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

10:38 AM  
Blogger Ames said...

Happy New Year Chloe'!!

Hope you had a great time last night! I'm sure you did!!

:-)

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope you had a fun night!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...