The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Absit Omen May The Omen Be Absent...

Last night was a long one, once again. Chuck insisted on spending the night, even though I completely protested, telling him I would be fine. I could tell he was more than a little disappointed that I didn't offer to share my bed with him. I don't typically make a habit of hopping into bed with men after only a week. Yeah, I screwed up the other night. I'll be the first to admit it, but that doesn't mean I need to continue to do so. I don't want to give Chuck the wrong idea. He's a great guy, it's just- it's not there. The chemistry, the chemistry I had with- nope. Stopping myself. Not going there.

Chuck sat up with me, going over every detail of my day, and his. Trying to figure out how this "mysterious phone call" was placed. He had been over his apartment with a fine tooth comb. Nothing, absolutely nothing. I kept telling him not to worry about it. It's over. I'm fine. No harm done. I was just freaked out thinking he was some sort of nutjob. The man won't leave well enough alone. Thank God I have to commute to Carmel every day. At least he can't follow me there. Work was a welcome relief today.

No strange phone calls, no cryptic song messages left on my answering machine. I'm not worried. Going to rest for awhile and then get ready to head to the dance studio. Ballet night. I think after that, I'm going to curl up with a good book. A night at home sounds like fun for a change.

4 Comments:

Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

I am glad that you are handling this with a cool head. I would expect nothing less from you. You are wonderful. Take care.:)

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So strange about the phone call thing...maybe it was some weird glitch.

12:12 AM  
Blogger ann said...

Try to put the phone call out of your mind and yeah, tonite, relax and take it easy. Good idea ... may join you

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am inspired!
Very useful information particularly the ultimate part :)
I deal with such information a lot. I used
to be seeking this particular info for a long time.
Thank you and good luck.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; Psn Code Generator

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...