The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Friday, November 18, 2005

I Jumped On The Bandwagon...

1. If you were allowed one redo in life, what would you redo? My early 20's. I'm leaving it at that.

2. If you could take back 1 thing you said to 1 person, what would it be? I would take back telling Ryan I hated him.

3. If you could have 5 mintues to talk to anyone (real person only)you wanted to, who would it be? I'm hoping this means past OR present person. Jesus. There are so many things I'd want to ask him, but more than anything, I would simply be honored to be in his presence.

4. What is the nicest thing you have ever done for someone else? Help them in their time of need.

5. What is the worst thing you have ever done to someone else? I've hurt someone badly out of spite and anger.


As a side note- To the person who felt they could gain access by using my name and e-mail address to sign up for AOL instant messenger, don't. I've tracked you down. I know who you are. I don't know what you're hoping to accomplish by doing this, but it will get you no where, or any closer to anyone else. Be warned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ames said...

Oh my... That end note doesn't sound good!

I like the shorter quiz better.

:-)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

*Sends Janice and Amey hugs* Thanks girls, I'm thankful to have friends, especially when someone tries to kick you when you're already down. It's nice to know there are people who care, I always appreciate your posts :0)

12:22 AM  
Blogger Chloe' Gardner said...

Geoffrey- Absolutely! Anytime :0)

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...