The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm Going To Be....

A Godmother again! :0) My best friend, Jennifer called me tonight. She just found out she's pregnant! Four months pregnant! I was in complete shock! Well, ok, not half as much as she was, but shocked nonetheless. She's not terribly excited about it at this point, as it wasn't exactly planned. Honestly, I'm glad, maybe it was God's way of telling her to stop using the birth control patch. With all the research and information that's been released in regards to the birth control patch, I'm glad she's off of it. It's terribly dangerous, and now, proving not to be so effective. Yes, I know, no birth control is 100% effective, but used correctly, the patch was proven to be over 99% effective. Well, Jennifer, Jessica, Abby and Lesa have proven to either be part of that small 1%, or the statistics are WAY off. Who knows?

I'll definitely be flying home in May for this birth. I was there with her with Caleb was born, and I'll be there when this baby is born. I'm hoping she'll have a little girl this time, but as long as it's a healthy baby, I don't care! It's getting late, and I really need to get to bed. I'm off tomorrow, but it's been a long day.

We decided against ice skating for tonight, instead we opted to head out for a cup of cappuccino and then a slice of pizza. Healthy dinner, huh? Typically Susan doesn't want to see anything that even closely resembles a gourmet restaurant when she's off. I suppose that's why I was so thrilled when Bobby took me to Pepolino, I was actually able to eat in a nice restaurant, and one of my best friends hadn't prepared my meal!

Speaking of Bobby, I need to call and check on him in the morning. I hope he's doing ok. I know he won't stay home from work tomorrow. He's way too stubborn for that. He might miss something. I know, I'm giving him a hard time. I just worry about him. Luckily, he isn't contagious, or else I'd probably be under the bed. Maybe I'll make him a nice pot of soup, from the looks of his kitchen, cooking is something he hasn't done in quite awhile.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ames said...

Oh yay for your friend!

Cappucino and pizza isn't *that* bad of a dinner... Pizza has all the major food groups in it!

:-)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Definately make the soup for Bobby. I am sure it would be nice to be the one taken care of for a change. He is always the caregiver to the people around him. Yeah on being a godmother again! :)

12:53 PM  
Blogger Y.Y. said...

great my wife is not on the patch but the pill meanwhile it is effective we would die if she became pregnant

1:11 PM  
Blogger Prairie Doug said...

NFP is all you need.

www.ccli.org/

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of the most useful information I came across today. When searching for nicoderm cq side effects , I had come across your site. Always a pleasure to see other blogs related to my site nicoderm cq side effects Keep up the great work.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was reading a paper from a university about this subject. Nice article. You know what you are talking about. Along the lines of this theme, I have a similar site what does cq stand for in nicoderm cq where more information can be found on the subject. Thanks for the bit of information you posted here.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...