The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Miserable...

I can't remember the last time I felt so bad. I'd just love to be able to get some quality sleep. Nighttime is the worst. I slept pretty good yesterday in between Bobby's calls. He came by last night after work. He attempted to feed me, but with my stomach upset in addition to everything else, it just didn't work out. I know how attractive I must've been with a towel around my neck reeking of Vicks, and my flannel pajamas. That's a sexy outfit if I've ever seen one. He actually gave me a big hug, and apologized, thinking it was his fault I'm sick. It's really not. It was going to happen regardless, tis' the season for sickness. He stayed with me for quite awhile.

He was supposed to be meeting his partner and some of his other co-workers for drinks. I felt really bad for keeping him. I tried telling him I'd be ok, to go on, but he continued to stay with me. Finally, when I felt as if I might could actually sleep, he helped me into my bed. He kissed my cheek and asked me if I needed anything else. I told him just to go meet his friends and have a good time. I could tell he was torn, wanting to go, but not wanting to leave me here this way.

I'm not sure exactly what time he did leave, because within a few minutes of laying down, I was passed out. I slept for about four hours, which is the longest I've been able to sleep. Now, it's a little after six in the morning, and here I sit, hoping I'll feel well enough to sleep soon.

Ann, I know I've been tagged- I promise I'll think about the five things and post them as soon as I feel like a human, because right now, the only five things I can think of are: Vicks, Antibiotics, Orange Juice, Heating Pad, and Bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

I wish you better sweetheart

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

6:32 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Sorry you are still feeling so bad. Try some chicken soup. Hope you are better soon! :)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Malcolm said...

As someone that is also suffering from a cold induced lack of sleep, I know how you feel. Get well soon!

P.S. There is nothing wrong with being seen in flannel pyjamas.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Update us and let us know how you are feeling!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

feel better soon!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...