The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Saturday, January 14, 2006

This Crazy Thing I Call Life...

Yes, my life has been insane the past week. Between work and friends, I haven't had much spare time to myself. Susan has gotten on this art kick. She's wanting to completely redesign her apartment. We've hit gallery after gallery in search of the perfect pieces. The hardest part, our taste in art is completely different. Everything I like, she doesn't. I give up. Maria is getting ready to being performing Measure for Measure on February 28th. That sounds like a lot of time to be preparing, but it really isn't. She's an excellent actress though- I've got every confidence that she'll ace her performance.

Work has been hectic. "Emma's" been very restless at night, and I'm not sure why. She's been fine during the day, coherent, alert, lively, but at night, restless and agitated. I know she's worried about Bobby. He's been putting in long hours and not taking any time for himself. That bothers her. I've tried re-assuring her that Bobby's fine. He knows what he can and can't handle. I spoke with him briefly last night. He was working a double and absolutely worn out.

I arrived home to find another message from Chuck, wanting to see me tonight. I haven't called him back. I just don't understand why the man feels he needs to keep on calling me. It's absolutely insane. I've never had anyone call me that much in my entire life. Not even when my friends had "a man crisis". I don't want to think about him right now.

I have a splitting headache. I went out with some of the girls from Carmel Ridge last night. We had a nice dinner then went out for some drinks. You know what happens when you get a group of crazy women together in a bar. Well, that explains the headache I have today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think Chuck is obsessive and he's getting on my nerves :( I would have had him killed by now. lol I have no patience.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Introduce Chuck to Nicole, that should get rid of him.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope your head feels better.

Faye-good idea!

12:00 AM  
Blogger kacey said...

They can't stand to know we're not pining away for them, Chloe. I have one of those. I didn't feel up to talking to mine last week and ended up having to lie about being away on a trip. It called every day. Yikes.

Girl, I can relate.

12:00 PM  
Blogger ann said...

vdofan: I'll have a word with him.

5:37 PM  
Blogger ann said...

Hi Chloe: 2 paracetamol and plenty of water.

why not call him back, put him out of his misery and then tell him as sweetly as only you know how, to leave you alone?

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...