The Breathless Fantasy...

There's A Fine Line Between Fantasy And Reality... I'm Dancing On That Line

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, The Big Apple, United States

My heart guides me, but my mind always finds me..... "I could be in the street, I could be on a train, Or struck in some doorway down, In the pouring rain, Now there is not one place, That doesn't feel like home...."

Saturday, December 10, 2005

I've Finally Gotten Around...

To posting my "Five Simple Pleasures". Ann tagged me, but unfortunately I haven't felt much like a human until tonight.

1. Watching Spongebob Squarepants. If I've had a stressful day, I can watch Spongebob and relax. It's good to revert back to childhood every once in awhile.

2. Candles. I love lighting candles no matter what time of year it is- It makes my apartment feel more like "home".

3. Chocolate. Like nearly every other woman in the world, I LOVE CHOCOLATE. Reese's Cups are my favorite.

4. *The one I'm hoping to give up soon* Cigarettes. A pack of Virginia Slims Menthol gets me through the day.

5. Morris. I love my cat! I can't wait to get up each morning and hold him and rock him :0) He's spoiled rotten and brings such joy to my life!


Now, I'm tagging Amey *hoping the penguins haven't taken away too much of her sanity to write*, Faye, and Alex. I think just about everyone else has been tagged, and if you haven't- You're it! ;0)

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay!! A Spongebob fan!! Reese's cup are also on the top of my chocolate list! Glad u r feeling human again!!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Ames said...

Who live in a pineapple under the sea? :-D

So you're taggin me, huh? Ah, geez. I'd better get started.

:-)

12:49 AM  
Blogger Criminal Minds Fan said...

Glad you are feeling better! :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Quiet said...

I love spongebob too. I don't have a TV anymore, but this morning I got up at the hotel and it was on! Hubby and I had a good laugh.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Faye_Hart said...

Damn....Wish I had read this sooner. Five simple pleasures?....Hmmm.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • Not A Typical Night...
  • Life- As I Know It...
  • Last Night...
  • Tonight...
  • Wednesday Night...
  • Run Baby Run...
  • I Can't Believe It...
  • Now That I'm Relatively Calm...
  • One Beautiful Sunday...
  • Dreams Do Come True...
  • Most Wonderful Night...
  • Most Magical Night Of My Life...
  • What Were The Chances...
  • Time Heals All Wounds...
  • Sparkling Sangria...


  • MySpace Icon Collage


  • The Pirate King...
  • Mikey's Subway Chick...
  • Olivia AKA: Elliot's Woman...
  • Elliot Stabler...
  • The Woman Who Has To Deal With Mike...
  • Support From Day One...
  • Paranoid Detective...
  • My Aunt Is Not As Old As This Man...
  • A Dear, Precious Friend...
  • Life...As I Know It...
  • My Penguin Pal...
  • Displaced New Yorker...
  • Amy...
  • Janice...
  • Deb...
  • Faye...
  • Jules...
  • Hannala...
  • A Year In The Life Of...
  • Let Me Go On And On...
  • Inspiration Comes Easy...
  • Kara's Place...
  • Nights in Rodanthe...
  • Malcolm's Page...
  • Castle Shima...
  • Agape...
  • Betty On The Beach...
  • Sunshine Lipstick...
  • Go With The Flow...
  • Slackers With Advanced Degrees...
  • Hollow...
  • The Wildest Woman I Know...
  • Nice Guys Finish Last...
  • Musings & Mad Ramblings...
  • Another Very Dark Place...
  • Laura Elizabeth...
  • Suzanne...
  • Lorrie...
  • Tess...
  • Never Forget...
  • In Memory...